I am a Ph.D. Student at University of Maryland, College Park advised by Professor Leo Zhicheng Liu.
My research lies at the intersection of visualization, data science, and artificial intelligence. I develop semi-automated systems to help understand chart semantics, reuse data visualizations, and perform visual data analysis.
- [July 2023] Our paper on deconstructing and reusing SVG chart layouts has been accepted to IEEE VIS 2023!
- [June 2023] Our short paper on interactive notebooks for low-code visual exploratory data analysis has been accepted to VL/HCC 2023!
- [June 2023] I have started my summer internship at Epsilon!
- [May 2023] Our State-of-the-Art (STAR) analysis on visualization corpora for automated chart analysis has been accepted to EuroVis 2023!
- [April 2023] Reviewer for IEEE VIS 2023.
- [May 2022] I have started my summer internship at Adobe!
- [July 2021] Mascot (previously named Atlas), our graphics-centric visualizaiton grammar, has been accepted to IEEE VIS 2021!
IEEE VIS 2023
IEEE Transactions on Visualization & Computer Graphics (Proceedings IEEE VIS'23), 2023
IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing (VL/HCC), 2023
Computer Graphics Forum (Proceedings of EuroVis'23), 42(3), 2023
IEEE VIS 2021
IEEE VIS Short Papers, 2021
Journal of Computational Physics, Volume 416, 1 September 2020
Powered by Jekyll and Minimal Light theme.